June 7, 2017 / privacypolicy
1. Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
The foundation shall collect personal data of the supporting members to provide the supporting members with services the foundation offers, and use the collected information for this purpose. The collected information shall not be disclosed to third parties unless properly justified. The exception of this clause applies to the joint users specified in clause 4, related organizations specified in clause 5, and the agencies entrusted parts of the foundation' s operations, specified in clause 6.
Furthermore, the foundation shall collect study participants' personal information to conduct scientific researches, and use the collected information for this purpose. The collected information from study participants shall not be disclosed unless properly justified. Exception applies to the entrusted parts of the foundation's operations, specified in clause 6.
2. Management of Personal Information
The foundation shall maintain the personal data of the supporting members and participants of our scientific study, with an appropriate security measures in place, to prevent loss, damage, falsification, or leak of such information and unauthorized access to it.
3. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations to Personal Data
The foundation shall comply with laws and regulations relative to the protection of private information, including Personal Data Protection Law when handling the personal data of our supporting members, and participants from any of our scientific study.
4. Joint Use of Personal Information
The foundation shall share the collected personal information of the supporting members with designated joint users in such a way as follows:
(1) Information that will be utilized jointly
Name・address・telephone number, and other information will be jointly used as described in next section (3)
(2) Joint users include
MOA Nature Farming and Culture Foundation
(3) the items of personal data of the supporting members are shared with the purpose of facilitating events, seminars, and a range of services provided by the joint users, that promote a healthier, happier, and a more abundant life for individuals and families;
(4) the foundation is responsible for the management and maintenance of the personal data of the members.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The foundation may disclose the personal information of the members to MOA International Support Center by means of electronic-data delivery when it is judged necessary to do so for the purpose of joint use stated above. The individual members may request against the disclosure of such information to the third parties, in which case the provision will be withdrawn immediately. The request may be made to the contact provided below in clause 9.
6. Entrustment of Personal Information
The foundation may outsource handling of the personal data in providing the members with the services. When the handling is outsourced, an appropriate measure will be taken against leakage of information, such as by agreeing legally-binding contracts to secure proper handling of the data, and ensuring the correct implementation of such contracts or other measures.
7. Disclosure, Correction and Withdrawal of Personal Data
The members may request reference, correction, or withdrawal of their own personal data. The foundation shall respect such requests and make its best effort to meet the request within reason.
9. Contact Information